Monday 15 September 2014

My GrandMa's Burial at Ilesha - Osun State

Like a grenade, I got this phone call when I was preparing for Sunday service on the 18thof May 2014, that my grandma Emily Afolabi Ogunjobi passed on....sweet, caring and loving woman.  She took care of me and my wonderful sistos....bath us, made our hair, tell us wonderful stories....I wish I could pay her back the right way.

It hurt more than I thought when I heard she relocated....#smiles#, I shed tears for a hardworking , selfless, supportive, amazing, kind woman....I could go on and on you know....I am so grateful that she was a huge part of my growing up.

Sleep well Grandma

I will really miss u....cause I am already

Love You!!!

Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

Olori Lizybethy said...

may gentle soul continue to rest in peace. missing her dearly