Monday 30 June 2014

Liebster Award For Just Fashion With Derabi

I wanna say a big, bigger, biggest thank you to Tosyne of http://tosyne101.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. Muah!

This award is basically for new and upcoming bloggers/blogs with less than 200 blog followers. It's a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, a great way of promoting and supporting other blogs.

THE RULES...
1.You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
2.Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3.Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
4.You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
5.You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.

Below are my questions and answers.
1. One Fashion Item You Cant Do with out?
Blazers

2. Why is your blog name what it is?
Just Fashion With Derabi is actually a business name with the concept of a one stop shop for fashion item, trend and update. The blog is therefore a medium to create awareness and reach the world, updating them on fashion trend and help to purchase fashion items.

3. What's your favorite post on my blog?
Fashionista of the Day/Afolabi Deborah
http://tosyne101.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/fashionista-of-the-day-afolabi-deborah/

4. What's your Favorite Gadget?
My favorite Gadget is my Tablet and Headphone

5. Who is Your Role Model?
My Fashion Role Model is Rita Dominic
My Career Role Model is Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Elegunde Ayo(My Lecturer in School)
My Spiritual Role Model is Revd J.A. Enitinwa and Pastor Tobi Enitinwa
My Financial Role Mode is Aliko Dangote
My Main Main Role Model is my Strong and ever sweet mother - Mrs J.A. Afolabi

6. The last Book You Read?
The Holy Bible

7. If you could change 1 thing about how society is run, what would it be?
If that's ever possible i will like to change the political system of my country Nigeria and totally eradicate corruption.

8. If you find yourself in a desert and you are allowed to be with only 3items what will they be?
Hmmmmmmm. I will go with Enough Water, A sleeping Bag and A close close friend

9. One ability you wished you exhibit?
I wish i have the ability to be a very good singer

10. Favorite songs on your playlist?
I have so many favorite songs on my playlist
For Gospel - Grateful and God Favors Me by Hezikah Walker
For RnB - If I could Turn Back the Hands of Time by R Kelly and Spanish Guitar by Toni Braxton
For Nigerian Song - Double Wahala by Oritse; Aye by Davido and Daddy mi by Reminisce ft Davido
Oldies - All night Long and How Long by Lionel Richie
Fuji - Big Deal by Kwan 
Others - Dilemma - Nelly and Kelly Rolland and Eto Igbeyawo by Chief Ebeneezer Obey

11. Your Zodiac Sign?

Gemini Sign
Sign: Gemini
English Name: The Twins
Planet: Mercury
Gemini sign is intellectual sign. People of Gemini sign are graceful and clever. For Gemini sign money and love money and love are always not enough. Gemini sign love is illusory. Gemini sign may suffer nervous breakdown. Gemini woman is not interested in terrestrial passions. Gemini man is in permanent change.

Nominees 
Lhurve of Lhurve Davies’ Blog
Amaka of Seyon Hundeyin’s Blog
Buiti of FashionitazByBuiti
BelleDazzy of Belle Dazzy
Sarah of Princess Audu
Dami of Damie’s Diary
Temi of Exclusivetins
Chidinma of That Nigerian Girl

Thanks for stopping by.....Love You

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting. www.tosyne101.wordpress.com