Monday 16 June 2014

My Birthday Thanksgiving Service At Bethel Baptist Church...See Photos

O thank you mum, for giving birth to me, 
Unlike the mothers who abort their babes; 
The love and care you showed for me was fine; 
You toiled so much to make the woman, I am! 

O thank you dad for rearing me so well, 
Unlike the fathers who neglect their young; 
The exemplary life you lived on earth




Made you my role-model unmatched till date! 

O thank you sisters, 
For sharing in my joys and woes on earth;  
we spent a joyful time, 
Experiencing life every moment! 

O thank you teachers, neighbours, friends and foes; 
You taught me things in life of value great; 
And without you, life could have been a bore; 
I thank you Mother Nature, my teacher! 

O thank you God for blessings and your grace; 
Your boundless love revealed I am special; 
O help me do my duty to my race, 
And earn my place in heaven in great style! 

O thank you Almighty for my birthday, 
That falls on lovely day! 
Flowing from heart is gratefulness
































Get Fashion Complete Look.....Luv ya

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice and wonderful. Nice outfit
www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, nice. You are even a Baptist too like me, great.

Unknown said...

Thanks alot dearie....am proudly Baptist o

MOA said...

Wow, I'm also a baptist too. Really lovely pictures