Thursday 19 June 2014

Mindset To Look Sweet, Cute, Classy and Frosh



Sweet, cute, classy and frosh I am without earring...#wink

Dharmie Leo a friend of mine inspired this post, we had an argument about my look this morning, because in the rush of preparing for work i forgot to put on my earring and couldn't get anyone in my bag, so i just gat to manage it that way today 



Me and Dharmie Leo


Everyone has insecurities, but there are quotes about beauty that will make you feel better about yourself. There is too much pressure to be externally beautiful that people forget the importance of internal beauty. Would you rather have a best friend who is gorgeous, or who is always there for you? The answer is obvious, so it's ridiculous to believe that your looks are everything. Here are some quotes about beauty that will remind you to keep your priorities in order:

"Beauty Begins the moment you decide to be yourself" - Coco Chanel

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful" - Sophia Loren

"I always find beauty in things that are odd - imperfect - they are much more interesting" - Marc Jacobs

"To all the girls that think you're fat because you're not size zero....you're the beautiful one, it's society who's ugly" - Marilyn Monroe

"Imperfections equal beauty. We're all imperfect". - Miley Cyrus

"For beautiful eyes look for the good in others, for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness, and for poise walk with the knowledge that you are nver alone" - Andrey Hepburn

Your personality is the most important thing about you. If you treat others with respect. Whenever you look in the mirror, remember that there are things that are more important than your looks. You shouldn't have a meltdown if your hair is a little messy or your winged eyeliner didn't come out perfectly. Others are in the same boat, so they'll understand. 

Get Fashion Complete Look....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

To be human is beautiful. i love and cherish all my friends and all my friends are beautiful in my sight. i love friends that can impact positively in my life, friends that can be there for me in my tyme of trials and needs not a mocker, gossipers, back-bitters and so on. i love and cherish anybody i call my friends and they are always beautiful in my sight.

Unknown said...

You look lovely. Xx
www.tosyne101.wordpress.com