Thursday 24 July 2014

20 Random Facts About Miss Derabi



Recently i was tagged by Tosyne (Afolabi Tosyne's blog).  Do click on the name to see her blog.  Thanks babes! The tag is for readers to know more about a blogger who has been tagged.  So am going to state 20 randoms facts about me.

#1 I love Fashion...looking classy, elegant and simple is my style, am looking forward to becoming a fashion icon.

#2 I love good food...pounded yam and egusi soup toh make senses is my best, i do beans too alot especially when combined with plantain, yam or corn...don't tell me that superstition"that's why you are tall"....muba, my parent are tall.

#3 I love music....good musics ranging from fuji, hip hop, gospel, RnB, basically any music that sounds nice and makes lot of sense.

#4 I like dancing....anyways i love good music so what do you expect, i cant listen to those nice songs without shaking my body.

#5 I have a good smell sense...wow! that reminds me i got choked yesterday when i was going home after work...my free ride disappointed me #sadface so i had to do public....there is this horrible smell of perfume that put me in an horrible situation...i was actually grinding in that bus....hell choked i must confess....i hope you know how it feels like, if you have ever been in that shoe...yea, i really needed a rescue, but thank God I got home at last. I can perceive smell almost immediately it starts.

#6 I love reading...i read well articulated articles and stuffs that can add values, not just anything.

#7 I am a professional(Chartered Accountant) and I love my Job...i love counting money although most of the cash i count lately are not mine, i actually wish they are anyways.

#8 I don't love money...the bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. I like money but Biko, i love stuffs and money can only buy stuffs.

#9 I don't make trouble and i run away when i see signs of it. You know sometimes you just have to close your eyes, take a deep breath, count to ten, remind yourself that you wouldn't look good in prisons stripes and just smile at some people's dumb-ass and a walk away, my dear Biko, run self.

#10 I love travelling...looking forward to a vacation in SA....Kruger National Park preferably

#11 I am a very fast learner except am not interested

#12 I love blazer....that's my favorite fashion items.

#13 I love surfing the internet for good and educative stuffs

#14 I like cute people no gender perference...for us to be friends you have to be cute...#shout out to my friends, you're all cute, i must confess.

#15 I love gadget...phones, cars you know what i mean #winks

#16 I love GOD....the G-factor is very important, am not faithful but despite my unfaithfulness, HE still remains ever faithful and ever true...I try as much as possible to live a righteous life but even the bible said all our righteousness is like a filthy rag before him...but am still striving so at the end of the day i want HIM to say well-done and well-come.

#17 I love my mum to a fault, did i just say to a fault...even to a distraction....without her there will be no Miss Derabi, her support was so too key to making me who i am proud to be today....PROUD of you anyday.

#18 I love my sistos....we are just gurls before you start thinking why i dont love my brothers.  I love them dearly.....i love the fact that am the eldest because they call me big sisto #dancing#.

#19 I love my Cookie, my boo, my Baby, My love, My .... very caring, loving, accomodating...hmmmm....to be continued #winkandbigsmile#

#20 I am ambitious.

Thanks for reading about me....Love y'all

Get Fashion Complete Look....




12 comments:

Unknown said...

nice 1 miss derabi, more grease to ur elbow

Unknown said...

Love u too. #11, 12, 13 ikr
www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Fab nd funny post

Anonymous said...

fabulous and funny....lol

Olumide Akerele said...

Nice piece there sis....
Though it may look abstract or unreal to a viewer from afar, but to someone close and observant, THIS IS YOU.
See u @ the topmost.

Unknown said...

Nice piece there sis....
Though it may look abstract or unreal to a viewer from afar, but to someone close and observant, THIS IS YOU.
See u @ the topmost.

Anonymous said...

wow! nice one miss derabi

Anonymous said...

Lovely piece,though funny.
Better days ahead!

Anonymous said...

The beans could have contributed a tad tho ;-). Don't worry, I'll take you to SA. Nice one big sisto :-)

christopher Anyanwu said...

Dis are all real facts, bt u forgot 2 include dat u always make a positive impression on those u meet at d 1st contact

Unknown said...

Love u more . my doro pretty lepascious tallest. Keep it up

Unknown said...

Loveable personality dearie....cheers!!