Saturday 19 July 2014

The Burial Ceremony of My Revd's Father @Ifo - See Photos

These photos was taken at our arrival at Ifo, Ogun State, on 18th July 2014, the burial Ceremony of my Honourable Revd J.A. Enitinwa's Father Pa Enitinwa at Pentecostal Baptist Church, Ifo, Ogun State.


Miss Derabi

Nurse Titi and Miss Derabi

Nurse Titi, Victor Ajemode and Miss Derabi


Nurse Titi, Mum Efe, Miss Derabi and Yewande


My sis and I


Selfie










Miss Derabi and Victor Ajemode





RIP Pa Enitinwa

Get Fashion Complete Look....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss o

Unknown said...

I like ur two wrapper

Unknown said...

I love this your gele wish I could tie min this fine. Nice pics

Anonymous said...

Nice head gear there. Pls what's d name of the material ur sis is wearing and where can I get in naija. Thx

Unknown said...

Thanks swties, The one she's wearing is chiffon, you can also use a silk material. You can get it at Lagos Island. Thanks for checking

Regards,
Derabi