Sunday 27 July 2014

Funny Place.....Funny People

Happy Sunday sweeties and Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims.

For those of us living in d mega city, Lagos, you will agree with me that its indeed a funny place to live. You get to meet different people with funny attitudes, behaviours and ethics.

This manifested itself the other day i was going home. I boarded a bus  going to Ojuelegba-stadium, from Obalende garage. By nature, i grab any opportunity to sit close to the window-this is to avoid getting choked-so as soon as the opportunity presented itself i jumped at it! There was this corn seller at the garage, that was really roasting some delicious, mouthwatering corn on the cobs. I felt like buying some but i couldn't alight from the bus, so as not to lose my seat. So i decided to look out for a recharge card hawker..., buy recharge from her and tell her to help me get the corn#winks.

However, before i could get a recharge card hawker, this guy just appeared from the blues. I actually felt someone sat beside me, but before one could say Jack Robbins, the guy hit me. I was shocked and was like, "why did you hit me that hard"? Then he was like "GREET ME"...! Can you just imagine? Greet you? I was like 'so u hit me this hard so I could greet you'? Then he replied "I DONT HIT PEOPLE". 'But you obviously just did that and you're telling me you don't hit people...'? "If you came into the bus and greeted me, I obviously didn't hear you. But is that enough reasons to hit me"?  Trust me, i kinda embarrassed him #winks#.

As soon as the bus was about moving, the rain started, and you know our Lagos buses Na, sometimes its even better you are out in the rain, than sit inside those buses. The bus was leaking worse than a sieve and I was quite drenched inside the bus. So I was like please adjust a bit so I dont get wet. Could you believe the guy actually pushed me more towards the leaking spot so I could get wet? But i just looked at him and didn't say anything. After all, its water and it doesn't kill.... Seriously though, I can't wait to get my car. Cars are no longer a luxury but a distinct necessity!


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

olori lizybethy said...

orisirisi

Unknown said...

Trust you! Car is a necessity I tell u