Saturday 12 July 2014

Pull Off A Bold Lipstick

There is nothing wrong with getting a little attention, for wanting to look great for yourself or others. Be confident enough to rock some seriously visible makeup.

Para este s/s 2013 purple lips <3
CHIC MAKEUP | neon lips | vibrant pink | bold beauty
Sultry makeup with dark red lipstick I might be able to pull off - the model and I both have fair skin, brunette eyebrows, and blue eyes.
6 Times to Wear Bold Lipstick (And 4 Times You Definitely Shouldn't)
really like this look #rebel
BRIDES WITH BOLD LIPSTICK - The Bride's Cafe
Love this eyeliner and lip color
#15daystoDDG: The 6 best makeup tricks you need to master (day 12) red lips, cats eye, winged liner, lashes
bright bold lipstick. purple pink lipstick. My Summer go-to
Bold lipstick colors
Bold lipstick
He Said, She Said: Guys and Girls Weigh In On Beauty Trends • Makeup.com

Get Fashion Complete Look.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Srsly dis is lovely
www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I love them. Perfect bold lipsticks

Amaka Hundeyin said...

I need me some purple lipstick