Friday 28 February 2014

Because I am a Girl.......

Because I am a girl I ask….why can’t every girl in the world live happy healthy lives and be given the same chances in life to live the life they want.

Because I am a girl I hope….one day women won’t be forced to live a life chosen for them. They will be able to marry who they want, have the careers they want to have and earn the money they deserve for the work they do.

Because I am a girl I like…..that we are born with all the best skills, the ability to read others emotions, to be sympathetic, loving and compassionate. To read situations that our male counterparts can only dream of understanding.

Because I am a girl I dislike....how we can be our own worst enemies. We need to unite not pull each other apart. 

Because I am a girl I feel….grateful for the chances I have had to a loving home and family because I know it could be very different.

Because I am a girl I….am glad to be part of an extraordinary club, a huge worldwide club of females. We are awesome!   

No comments: