Saturday 22 February 2014

Emmy Collins takes a swipe at Monalisa Chinda, AY Makun and Agbani Darego

monalisa chindamonalisa chinda1monalisa chinda2monalisa chinda3monalisa chinda4monalisa chinda5
Monalisa
Monalisa I love this picture and the dress but wait o, what in God`s name is so  interesting about Monalisa that her magazine gotta be all about her? I  heard this magazine is touted to be selling at N5000(£20). Ok,let`s go on a little journey here and see what you get for £20 and then decide if  it is money well spent or money stuffed down the pit. For £20 you  will be either fortunate or unfortunate depending on which angle you  view it from to puke or idolize these images 

Ok, now having sifted through the images, do you guys believe N5k (£20) spent on this magazine is money well spent or money stuffed down the pit toilet? Well, while you are brainstorming on my question, my personal unbiased opinion is  that if you have bought this then you have been mugged aka 419ed,  lol.This ain`t worth more than N1k.

AY Makun
This was the puke-worthy interview allegedly given by AY. I must confess that I`m somewhat flustered considering that my guy is a comedian, so I  don`t know whether to take him seriously or not. The prevalent problem  Nigeria is experiencing at this moment is that of people not realizing  which lane they should stay on because I can`t fathom why AY of all  people would sincerely deem himself to be stylish. Maka  gini,when,why, warrom,say who die nah? 1000 pairs of shoes my  skinny ass.Well, it depends on what he considers as shoes sha. According  to this interview, this bloke is basically afraid of repeating shoes  because people might believe he is broke. Kai,the sort of rubbish that  exits the mouths of the so called role models in Nigeria is very  astounding. To think this dude has fans who might listen to this garbage now and go on to believe that to be cool, you should never re-rock your shoes very worrisome. Wow,wow and wow again. Find below, a few  interesting excerpts from the interview: What fashion item do you love shopping for and can never get enough of?  I love shoes. Though I have over 1000 pairs, I still want to buy more and more. All I need is to find something that I like; it might be something similar to what I have in my closet but I would still buy it.
You have over 1000 pairs of shoes. Do you repeat shoes? Of course, there are shoes that match different attire and suits, so you have to repeat. But I don’t do that often so that people won’t say I am going broke. If you see me repeat a shoe and believe I don’t have any other one and the best you can do is talk about it, I see you as an arm- chair critic. If you have an opportunity to go into my closet, you will be looking for an opportunity to withdraw your statement.
ay


Agbani Darego
 Oh dear,who do we have here?Well it hurts me to say that our former queen  didn`t exactly cover herself in glory as far as fashion is concerned and the blame goes to that I-have-just-been-dragged-through-the-hedge  hairstyle. That she reckoned this will definitely be a hit is extremely  worrisome.However,you can`t touch that face as it is still one of the  prettiest faces I have ever seen.Actually,she was perhaps the only queen I reckon deserved the crown. Wait o, have the bobbies been  riffling through her hair in search of some missing items or what? Poor styling is the ultimate bitch. This is where I knock off this week as I need to catch another flight very  early tomorrow morning.

No comments: